Join a Community of Catholic Women Who are Building Beautiful Families + Making a Massive Difference in the World!
Get full access to all our courses, trainings and network all for a low monthly subscription.
You have a deep desire to care for your beautiful family and use your skills to make a difference in the world but instead:
- You are trying to conceive but your periods & ovulation are not regular. You have tried everything apart from IVF and other similar procedures but you know the Church frowns on these. You want to conceive naturally but you don't know how.
- You are pregnant and cannot wait to meet your baby but you are scared of going through labour & childbirth. You are a first time mum and you've heard the horror stories or you are not a first time mum and your previous experience was traumatic. You want to start life with your baby naturally with confidence.
- You are struggling with caring for young kids and building a highly successful career. You can’t even remember the last time you had some ‘me’ time not to mention a ‘we’ time with your husband. On top of this, you are struggling with NFP... You want to raise your children and build your career with ease and confidence.
You want to have a closer relationship with God but it is sometimes difficult to find the time to pray or go to the sacraments.
You love the Church with all your heart and want to be faithful to its teachings but would love practical help in doing so. I mean, the life of a 21st century Catholic woman is soo complicated!!!
What if you could become a mum naturally and with ease?
What if you could have the most beautiful relationships with your husband, your children, friends and the members of your community and Church?
What if you could blaze a trail so bright with your career that at the end of your life, people would know that you were here and made a difference in the world? Not stuck in a job just because you have to pay the bills?
If you ever wished that being a Catholic wife, mother and woman came with a manual, this is the right place for you!
The Cherie Mamma Online Academy
God wants us to ‘Be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth and subdue it (Gen 1:28) but the natural harmony He gave us from the beginning was lost during the fall. But we are not to despair, we can have the family we desire and hugely successful careers because God did not abandon but instead promised us His salvation (Gen 3:15).
Because of this, you can:
• Have a career that truly lights you up, pays your bills and makes a difference in the world.
• Care for your kids with ease and be present for them without sacrificing your career or losing your mind.
• You can have a deeply intimate relationship with your husband and truly help each other to grow.
• You can have a deeper relationship with God.
• You can be the woman God has called to you be.
It starts with finding natural harmony between your mind, body and soul so that you can experience the beautiful family and the heart-centred career you know you are meant to have. And here at Cherie Mamma Online Academy, we will help you to achieve that harmony by offering high quality training and support.
Our trainings are based on the New Eve Fertility (NEF) Method. NEF Method is a combination of natural techniques that give women the total package of health, confidence and influence to become the women that God created them to be so that they can have the family and the impact they were created to have. It is based on Catholic principles of natural fertility, of femininity and of work.
The Academy is an online subscription programme with access to exclusive courses, masterclasses and a supportive community. When you join, you will get access to:
Whether you are trying to conceive, pregnant or have young kids, the Cherie Mamma Online Academy will provide you with the tools and support you need.
I am Bridget Osho. I founded Cherie Mamma several years ago after I lost my pregnancy in a stillbirth and the doctors couldn't explain why it happened. I began to explore a more natural approach for a healthy conception & pregnancy. I later qualified as a holistic fertility therapist and have since supported several women on their motherhood journey.
As my career progressed, it became increasingly clear that having a healthy pregnancy, caring for our kids and making a difference in the world require an approach that covers not just our bodies, but our emotions, our mind and our soul & our environment. It requires achieving the natural harmony that God created us with from the beginning. It means becoming a new Eve with Mary, The New Eve as our model.
I love the Catholic Church deeply and accept all its teachings. I know that it has become increasingly challenging for Catholic women to fulfill their roles as mums, wives and career women in the world today. I have designed the Academy to provide the knowledge, motivation and encouragement that we need to thrive and be happy.
Together with other invited guests, I will be supporting your motherhood journey within the Cherie Mamma Online Academy. I hope to welcome you to the Academy soon!
At the Cherie Mamma Online Academy, we don't choose between having a successful career and a beautiful family. We choose both!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be a mum to join the Cherie Mamma Online Academy?
- No you don't have to be a mum. We welcome all women who are planning or trying to have kids and build their families. This might mean that you are you are engaged or married with no kids yet. All our training are geared towards women who are building a family.
Do I have to be a Catholic woman to join the Academy?
- Non- Catholics are certainly welcome! However, the trainings provided are based on Catholic teaching and so are most suitable for Catholic women and women who are interested in the Catholic faith. While you don't need to be Catholic, you will need to be comfortable with the Catholic faith.
Do I have to be a working woman/mum to join the Academy?
- You don't have to be working at the moment but you have to be comfortable with the fact that we support working women and mums. We strongly believe that the world needs women including mums in the workforce. If you believe that mums should not work, you might not feel comfortable in the Academy or even struggle to find the Academy useful to you.
I want to grow my family but I have some fertility challenges. Will being in the Academy help me with this?
- Being a member of the Academy gives you access to our natural fertility e-courses and masterclasses but the trainings are not designed to help you overcome all fertility challenges. Cherie Mamma offers natural fertility workshops that you might find useful and being in the Academy will give you discounted and priority access to these programmes. You can check the workshops here.
Is the Academy a programme and for how long?
- The Academy is not a programme and the subscription is ongoing. This means that you can be in the Academy for as long as you want. The training and support we offer is continuous and if you find that you no longer need them, you can cancel your subscription anytime.
I want to join the Academy but I am not sure that I can attend the live trainings because of my busy schedule or different time-zone.
- All our masterclasses are recorded because we know that you are very busy :). You can watch them at your pace and at your own time. As long as you are a member of the Academy, you will be able to access all previous masterclass recordings.
Do you have any other questions? Email us at email@example.com and we will get back to as soon as possible.
How do you want to sign up?
Monthly Subscription (Ongoing)
Annual Subscription (Ongoing)
The hour has come, when the vocation of women is being acknowledged in its fullness, the hour in which women acquire in the world an influence, an effect and a power never hitherto achieved" (2nd Vatican Council).
Are you ready to join the movement?