Join a Community of Women Who are Building Beautiful Families + Making a Massive Difference in the World!
Get full access to all our courses, trainings and network all for a low monthly subcription.
I know you have a deep desire to care for your beautiful family and use your skills to make a difference in the world but instead:
- You are stuck in a job you don’t like because you have to pay the bills.
- You are struggling with caring for your kids, your husband & your home because you are overwhelmed with house chores, work and social obligations.
- You want to have a closer relationship with God but it is sometimes difficult to find the time to pray or go to the sacraments.
- You can’t remember the last time you had some ‘me’ time not to mention a ‘we’ time with your husband. Romance is practically gone from your marriage and has given way to practical discussion about the kids, work and bills.
- Even when the opportunity for romance comes, you are worried that you might not be in your ‘safe’ period and the thought of getting pregnant now scares all those romantic feelings away! Using NFP can be a nightmare…but maybe one day you’ll really get the hang of it and become the queen of natural cycling.
- You love your kids to pieces but if you hear another scream or another call for ‘mummy’, you know that you might just lose it (again).
- At the same time, you know that you want to spend more quality time with them; they are growing up so fast and you fear that you are missing out on these cuddly times and the opportunity to teach them about their faith in a society that is getting farther away from God every day.
- You love the Church with all your heart and want to be faithful to its teachings but would love practical help in doing so. I mean, the life of a 21st century Catholic woman is soo complicated!!! Frankly, you are exhausted!
How do I know all this? Because I have been there several times and back! I am Bridget Osho; a career woman, wife and mother and I understand the challenge of balancing everything. And no, I don't believe that mums should stop working (unless they want to). I do believe that is is possible to have a career that supports you and your family and allows you to make a contribution to the world.
My motherhood journey wasn't very easy. Like you I grew up knowing that I wanted a family and an excellent career (apart from the time I thought I was called to a celibate life but more on that story later). Well, I met my husband, fell in love and got pregnant. But seven months into my pregnancy, I lost my baby. How I got through that is yet another story that I will share you later 😊.
But my pregnancy loss was the beginning of my journey to discerning who I was truly called to be. I learnt that achieving natural harmony within is essential to conceiving, delivering and caring for healthy children; it is also essential to identifying your contribution to the world and having an excellent career. And more importantly that women can have both. It was around this time I started Cherie Mamma.
I later went on to have two healthy pregnancies and incredible childbirth experiences naturally with little or no medical intervention and to build a career that truly lights me up using my God-given talents and skills.
God wants you and I to ‘Be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth and subdue it (Gen 1:28) but the natural harmony He gave us from the beginning was lost during the fall. But we are not to despair, you and I can have the family we desire and have hugely successful careers because God did not abandon but instead promised us His salvation (Gen 3:15).
Because of this, you can:
- Have a career that truly lights you up, pays your bills and makes a difference in the world.
- Care for your kids with ease and be present for them without sacrificing your career or losing your mind.
- You can have a deeply intimate relationship with your husband and truly help each other to grow.
- You can have a deeper relationship with God.
- You can be the woman God has called to you be.
I know you are probably thinking that all this sounds too good to be true but it is simple really. It starts with finding natural harmony between your mind, body and soul so that you can experience the beautiful family and the heart-centred career you know you are meant to have. And here at Cherie Mamma Azalea Membership Academy, we will help you to achieve that harmony by offering high quality training and support.
Our trainings are based on the New Eve Fertility (NEF) Method. NEF Method is a combination of natural techniques that give women the total package of health, confidence and influence to become the women that God created them to be so that they can have the family and the impact they were created to have. It is based on Catholic principles of natural fertility, of femininity and of work.
If you ever wished that being a wife, mother and woman came with a manual, this is the right place for you!
The Azalea Membership Academy
This is an online subscription programme with access to exclusive courses, masterclasses and a supportive community. When you join the Academy, you will get access to:
At the Azalea Membership Academy, we don't choose between having a successful career and a beautiful family. We choose both!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be a mum to join the Azalea Membership Academy?
- No you don't have to be a mum. We welcome all women who are planning or trying to have kids and build their families. This might mean that you are you are engaged or married with no kids yet. All our training are geared towards women who are building a family.
Do I have to be a Catholic woman to join the Academy?
- Non- Catholics are certainly welcome! However, the trainings provided are based on Catholic teaching and so are most suitable for Catholic women and women who are interested in the Catholic faith. While you don't need to be Catholic, you will need to be comfortable with the Catholic faith.
Do I have to be a working woman/mum to join the Academy?
- You don't have to be working at the moment but you have to be comfortable with the fact that we support working women and mums. We strongly believe that the world needs women including mums in the workforce. If you are choosing not to work because you are a mum, you might not feel comfortable in the Academy or even struggle to find the Academy useful to you.
I want to grow my family but I have some fertility challenges. Will being in the Academy help me with this?
- Being a member of the Academy gives you access to our natural fertility e-courses and masterclasses but the trainings are not designed to help you overcome specific fertility challenges. Cherie Mamma offers natural fertility workshops that you might find useful and being in the Academy will give you discounted and priority access to these programmes. You can check the workshops here.
Is the Academy a programme and for how long?
- The Academy is not a programme and the subscription is ongoing. This means that you can be in the Academy for as long as you want. The training and support we offer is continuous and if you find that you no longer need them, you can cancel your subscription anytime.
I want to join the Academy but I am not sure that I can attend the live trainings because of my busy schedule or different time-zone.
- All our trainings are recorded because we know that you are very busy :). You can watch them at your pace and at your own time. As long as you are a member of the Academy, you will be able to access all previous masterclass recordings.
Do you have any other questions? Email us at email@example.com and we will get back to as soon as possible.
How do you want to sign up?
The hour has come, when the vocation of women is being acknowledged in its fullness, the hour in which women acquire in the world an influence, an effect and a power never hitherto achieved" (2nd Vatican Council).
Are you ready to join the movement?